Why Should Your Business have a Social Media Presence?
- Marketing experts agree that having a presence on social media is essential in today’s competitive business world.
- Consistently posting and interacting on these sites is imperative to developing business through social media.
- Maintaining a powerful social media presence for your business allows you to communicate with your existing customers while gaining new ones.
This will allow you to focus your time and energy on what you do best – running your business.
Why Choose Digital Media Butterfly to Manage my Business’ Social Media Presence?
- From creating content and images to ensuring that your branding is consistent across all your social media platforms, my goal is for your businesses social media to be something you are proud of and that others take note of.
- Working together, I will create a complete social media marketing plan designed to get the best results for your business.
- I have been helping clients with their social media presence since 2008, growing my skill-set and adapting to the new social media platforms and challenges.
- We can work together to keep you front of mind with your prospective clients and referral sources.
It was our privilege to speak today at Robinson Chamber's luncheon. We shared our 10 tips to stay ahead of the competition on social media. Decide how often you want to post on social media and schedule your posts accordingly. Consistency is the key with social...
If you missed head butterfly, Caryn, on Agorapulse’s Confessions of a Social Media Manager today, watch below!
We were so honored when The Cen-Tex Hispanic Chamber and The Greater Hewitt Chamber asked us to speak at their Business Technology Briefing this morning.
We talked about 6 tips to help you work smarter with social media.