Inconsistent business location information across online maps, apps, directories, GPS devices, social networks, and search engines costs you real sales.
Our Online Listings Service lets you control your listings across 60+ partner sites, including Apple, Bing, Facebook, Google, Yahoo, and Yelp. Connected to Yext Listings, our Location Management Platform allows you to store and manage every bit of information about your locations, from basic details like address, phone number, and business hours to enhanced content like parking, menus, photos, holiday hours, and more.
Make Data Management Easy Across the Internet
Store, manage, edit, customize, and sync information about your locations across the Yext Listings Network, including:
- Basic name, address, and phone (NAP)
- Business categories
- Business hours, holiday hours, photos and videos, products and services, staff bios, menus, and calendars
- Address, phone number, and content support in any language or address format
Publish Everywhere and on Every Device
We partner with the most established and popular search engines, maps, apps and directories across the globe. Leverage our direct connections to the publishers in the PowerListings Network to get found.
Enhance and Drive Revenue From Your Listings
Help customers choose you by creating the most complete, rich, and accurate presence on all the search engines, maps, apps, and local directories where they search for local businesses.
Measure With Exclusive Analytics
Analytics are crucial to your success. Our publisher relationships provide exclusive analytics on your presence across the PowerListings Network to help you measure what’s working and how customers are engaging.
Get on Google
Today’s world of smartphones demands accurate location data more than ever. And no single search, maps, and apps provider is more important to your location marketing strategy than Google.
Sync and manage your Google My Business account and:
- Update your customers rapidly about timely changes to key location data like hours or unforeseen closings
- Control the data Google receives about your locations and ensure it’s always consistent, authoritative, and up-to-date
- Save time and streamline your data management process by managing information on Google My Business and across the web with a single click from the Yext Location Management Platform
Enhanced Content Syndication
Leverage your listings across the web to differentiate your business from the competition and drive measurable business results.
- Showcase photos, videos, business descriptions, hours and holiday hours, menus, staff bios, product & service lists, and more than a dozen other fields alongside basic NAP. Listings complete with enhanced content receive 416% more views than those without.
- Turn your listings into measurable marketing opportunities with the exclusive Featured Message. Highlight special offers, drive reservations or form fills, and more with this exclusive 50-character field.
Listing Visitor Reporting
See how often a listing appears in local search results, the views its detail page receives, and the number of times customers click on a Featured Message – which helps you tie revenue back to your digital presence.
Search Term Reporting
Monitor the search queries for which your listings show up most often in local search results. Use this information to optimize your listings and your own website for the keywords you want and discover hidden opportunities to get found more often.
Monitor and search customer reviews by location across every Listings site that supports them, including Yelp, Facebook, Google+, and Citysearch, in real time. Get custom notifications for new reviews, search reviews by location, and analyze how customer feedback varies over time and across locations.
Control Your Presence
Even after setting up accurate and rich listings for all your locations, you may have errant listings or rogue profiles. Whether you have 1 location or 10,000, we keep you in control of what appears and what doesn’t.
Duplicate records of your business information appear across the search ecosystem — and they cost you time, money, and SEO benefits. Our technology finds and suppresses duplicate listings so consumers never see the incorrect or incomplete address or contact information. Since search engines value consistency, Duplicate Suppression offers huge SEO benefits.
Social Page Location Data Sync
Sync the location data in the platform to your place pages on Facebook and Foursquare. If social pages don’t exist for your locations already or are managed by someone else, we can create or claim them for you.