Why Should Your Business have a Social Media Presence?
- Marketing experts agree having a presence on social media is essential in today’s competitive business world.
- Consistently posting and interacting on these sites is imperative to developing business through social media.
- Maintaining a powerful social media presence for your business allows you to communicate with your existing customers while gaining new ones.
This will allow you to focus your time and energy on what you do best – running your business.
Why Choose Digital Media Butterfly to Manage my Business’ Social Media Presence?
- From creating content and images to ensuring that your branding is consistent across all your social media platforms, my goal is for your businesses social media to be something you are proud of and that others take note of.
- Working together, I will create a complete social media marketing plan designed to get the best results for your business.
- I have been helping clients with their social media presence since 2008, growing my skill-set and adapting to the new social media platforms and challenges.
- We can work together to keep you front of mind with your prospective clients and referral sources.
I spoke today at the Meals on Wheels Texas Conference. Below are my notes for those that attended my session or for anyone that is looking for resources for nonprofits using social media. Social Media Breakfasts In Texas: Austin Dallas Houston San Antonio Waco...read more
Why Worry About Social Media What To Do First (Or Now) Points to Ponder Which Social Media is Right for my Non-Profit? 9 Main Social Media Channels Facebook Twitter Blogging YouTube (and Periscope) LinkedIn Google + Instagram What about SnapChat? Pinterest Apps and...read more
Here are some additional resources from my #ConfusedMom talk today: www.Mashable.com www.WellConnectedMom.com www.CyberWise.org Social Media Slang Should I Friend or Follow my Teen on Social Media? 13 Tips for Monitoring Teens’ Social Media...read more